Flipkart is a well known e-commerce company in India, which is founded by Binny Bansal and Sachin Bansal in 2007. The company offers many products on its websites including fashion Accessories of both men and women, Men’s fashion, Women’s Fashion, Kid’s fashion, mobile phones, Smartphone’s, laptops, notebooks, Footwear, home furniture and Accessories, Home Decors, Grooming and Wellness of both men and women, mobile phone Accessories, Electronic devices, new born baby accessories and fashion, pet supplies, Stationary, books, jewellery, and bike spare parts and many other.
Flipkart having their corporate office in Bangalore city of Karnataka. In this article, we are help those people who want to contact the Flipkart.com’s head / corporate office and other contacts options. But important thing is they don’t stock any product in their head office, which is listed on the official site flipkart.com.
Flipkart Customer Care, Office Address, Email ID, Contact Number & More
To help all the customer of Flipkart, we have provided useful information and details of Flipkart Office Address, Mobile Number, Official Facebook Page, WhatsApp Number, Telephone Number, and more
- Flipkart Postal Address: Flipkart Internet Private Limited, Ozone Manay Tech Park, #56/18 & 55/09, 7th Floor, Garvebhavipalya, Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560068, Karnataka, India.
- Flipkart Corporate Address: Flipkart Internet Private Limited, Vaishnavi Summit, No 6/B, 7th Main, 80 Feet Road, 3rd Block, Koramangala,
Bangalore – 560034, India
Contact Details including phone numbers, customer care numbers, fax numbers and more
- Flipkart Contact Number: (0124) 6150000
- Flipkart Customer Care Number: 1800 208 9898 (available 24 hours a day)
- Flipkart Customer Care Email ID: email@example.com
Flipkart Social Media Accounts (Verified)
- Official Facebook Page of Flipkart: facebook.com/flipkart
- Official Twitter Account of Flipkart: https://twitter.com/flipkart
- Official Youtube Channel Flipkart: youtube.com/flipkart
- Official Flipkart Help Centre: www.flipkart.com/helpcentre
If you have any query against the product and service of flipkart.com, you can directly contact through customer care number. Flipkart customer care number can be used for various purposes including products replacement, defected products, complaints, suggestions, payment related details, refund, policies, feedback, service problems, website problems etc.
Flipkart is a popular brand and e-commerce portal among the online buyers in Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Mumbai, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Srinagar, Bhopal, Baroda, Jamnagar, Pune, Allahabad, Surat, Lucknow, Guwahati, Kottayam, Kochi, Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Bhavnagar, and other parts of the country.
Read Also: Microsoft India Toll Free Number
Article Title: Flipkart Customer Care, Office Address, Email ID, Contact Number & More
Article last re-published on October 3, 2017.