The Lt. Governor of Delhi is the constitutional and administrative head of the NCT of Delhi. The current Lt. Governor of Delhi is Anil Baijal, who is one of the most important persons of Delhi Government. The official residence of Lt. Governor is Raj Niwas, Delhi. A good number of people always looking for the contact details, phone numbers, mobile number, WhatsApp number, and other contact details of Lt. Governor of Delhi for various reasons.
In this post, we have provided information on contact details of Delhi Lt. Governor such as official email ID, email address, contact number, official website, and other useful details. So, let’s see!
Delhi Lt. Governor Office Address, Email ID, Contact Number, Phone Number & More
Office and Home Addresses of Delhi Lt. Governor
- Residence Address: Delhi Lt. Governor, Raj Niwas, Delhi
- Home Address: As Above
- Office Address: Delhi Lt. Governor, Office of Lt. Governor, Secretariat, Delhi
Contact Numbers of Delhi Lt. Governor
- Telephone Number: +91-11-23975022
- Delhi Lt. Governor Contact Number: +91-11-23960809
- Fax Number: +91-11-23937099
- Delhi Lt. Governor Phone Number: +91-11-23975022
- WhatsApp Number of Delhi Lt. Governor: Not Available or Applicable
Email Address / Email ID and Official Websites of Delhi Lt. Governor
- Official Website of Delhi Lt. Governor: http://lgdelhi.nic.in/
- Email ID / Email Address of Delhi Lt. Governor: email@example.com
Official Social Media Accounts of Lt. Governor of Delhi
- Facebook Account / Facebook Page: Not Available
- Twitter Account / Twitter Handle: Not Available
About National Capital Territory of Delhi
National Capital Territory of Delhi or just NCT of Delhi is an Indian state, controlled by the elected government of Delhi through Lt. Governor and Chief Minister. The state is also known as capital territory. It is also one of the oldest capitals in the world. The territory is home of more than 10 million people.
Read Also: Arvind Kejriwal Contact Details
Article Title: Delhi Lt. Governor Office Address, Email ID, Contact Number & More
Article last re-published on October 14, 2017.