Bank of Baroda is one of the largest government banks in India. The bank was founded on July 20, 1908 by the Maharaja HH Sir Sayajirao Gaekwad III and headquartered in Vadodara, Gujarat, India. Bank of Baroda offers various products, such as wealth management, credit cards, private equity, corporate banking, private banking, consumer banking, investment banking, mortgage loans, private equity, insurance, and more. They have branches in various states of India, such as Gujarat, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Rajasthan, Bihar, Kerala, Goa, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, and others.
You can apply online for personal loan, car loan, and house load online and get instant loan at lowest interest rates. So, let’s see Bank of Baroda Balance Check Number, and Missed Call Number for Balance for easy banking.
Bank of Baroda Missed Call Facility Numbers
- Bank of Baroda Missed Call Balance Enquiry Number: 9223011311
- Bank of Baroda Missed Call Mini Statement Number: 8468001111
- Bank of Baroda Missed Call Last Transactions Number: 9223011311
- Bank of Baroda Missed Call Number for Account Balance: 8468001111
Bank of Baroda Social Media Profiles
- Facebook Page (from official website): https://www.facebook.com/bankofbaroda/?ref=hl
- Twitter Account (verified): https://twitter.com/bankofbaroda
- LinkedIn Page: Not available with us
- Instagram Account (verified): https://www.instagram.com/officialbankofbaroda/
- YouTube Channel (from official website): https://www.youtube.com/bankofbaroda
About Bank of Baroda
Bank of Baroda is a leading government owned public-sector banking company. The bank is headquartered in Vadodara, Gujarat, India. They have good presence in India and abroad. They have branches in foreign countries, such as Thailand, Zambia, New York, Singapore, London, Brussels, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kenya, Uganda, Botswana, Guyana, Australia, Malaysia, Ghana, Trinidad and Tobago, Mauritius, and more.
Till date, 10 banks have been merged with Bank of Baroda, they are given below.
- Hind Bank Ltd (1958)
- New Citizen Bank of India Ltd (1961)
- Surat Banking Corporation (1963)
- Tamil Nadu Central Bank (1964)
- Umbergaon People Bank (1964)
- Traders Bank Limited (1988)
- Bareilly Corporation Bank Ltd (1998)
- Benares State Bank Ltd (2002)
- South Gujarat Local Area Bank Ltd (2004)
- Memon Cooperative Bank Limited (2011)
If you have found this article useful, then please share it on Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter and other popular social media platforms.
Article last re-published on February 19, 2020.