Bandhan Bank is one of the largest banks in India. The bank has good presence in many parts of the country. It’s a popular brand name in the state of West Bengal. The bank is headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal. They offers various services, such as fixed deposits, micro loans, savings account, agri loans, current account, and MSME services. Based on Wikipedia page, they have 24066 employees in their strength.
So, let’s see how to get mini statement, main balance, last transaction details and bank balance by just giving a free missed call.
Bandhan Bank Missed Call Number for Mini Statement and Balance Enquiry
Bandhan Bank Missed Call Facility Numbers
- Bandhan Bank Missed Call Balance Enquiry Number: 9223008666
- Bandhan Bank Missed Call Mini Statement Number: 9223008777
- Bandhan Bank Missed Call Last Transactions Number: 9223008666
- Bandhan Bank Missed Call Number for Accouctnt Balance: 9223008777
Bandhan Bank Social Media Profiles
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/bandhanbank.in
- Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/bandhanbank_in
- LinkedIn Page: Not available with us
About Bandhan Bank
It was founded in 2001 to offer good services to the people of INdia. It was founded by Chandra Shekhar Ghosh to promote banking services in the state of West Bengal and other parts of the country.
They have good presence across the nation, as on 2017, Bandhan Bank is having presence in the following Indian states:
- Andhra Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu And Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
Read Also: Bank of Baroda Balance Check Number
If you have found this article useful and amazing, then do not forget to share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and other popular platforms.
Do not forget to comment your thoughts and suggestions.
Article Title: Bandhan Bank Missed Call Number for Mini Statement and Balance Enquiry
Article first published on December 3, 2017.