Central Bank of India Missed Call Number for Balance Enquiry and Mini Statement and more information are given here in this Article. Central Bank Credit card, Housing Loan, Corporate Banking, Retail Banking, Private Banking, and everything other information can knew by contacting your local branch. For further help you can call Helpline number of Central Bank.
So most of the people choose Central Bank for banking process or Financial purpose. It has online banking Facility too. It is very simple and cause of it people can save time. In this article, we have provided information about Central Bank Missed Call Number for Balance and Mini Statement, Phone Number for Balance.
Central Bank Missed Call Number for Balance and Mini Statement, Phone Number for Balance
Central Bank of India Missed Call Facility Numbers
- Central Bank of India Missed Call Balance Enquiry Number: 9555244442
- Central Bank of India Missed Call Mini Statement Number: 9555144441
- Central Bank of India Missed Call Last Transactions Number: 9555244442
- Central Bank of India Missed Call Number for Account Balance: 9555144441
Central Bank of India Social Media Profiles
- Central Bank of India Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/CentralBankofIndiaMumbai
- Central Bank of India Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/centralbank_in
- Central Bank of India LinkedIn Page: Not available with us
Central Bank Fast Facts
- Headquarters: Mumbai
- Founded: 21 December 1911
- Founders: Sorabji Pochkhanawala, Pherozeshah Mehta
- Stock Price: CENTRALKBK (NSE) 30.00 -0.90 (-2.91%) 3 may, 3.30 pm IST-Disclaimer
- Number of employees: 37,162 (2018)
- CEO: Pallav Mahapatra
- Capital Ratio: 09.46% (2018)
- Net Income: -5,105 crore
About Central Bank
Central Bank Of India is one of largest bank in india. It is based on Mumbai city of state Maharastra of India. Bank has 4886 ATMs, 4685 branches, as on 31 March 2018. Sir Sorabji Pochkhanawala and Sir Pherozeshah Mehta established the central Bank of India on December 1911. This is the first commercial bank which is completely owned and managed by Indians.
The Central Bank Of India has established a branch in Hyderabad in 1918. Central Bank Of India is issued credit cards in the year 1980 in collaboration with MasterCard.
Article Title: Central Bank of India Missed Call Number for Balance Enquiry and Mini Statement
Article first published on May 25, 2019.