The Ghana High Commission is located in New Delhi’s pose area. The High Commission of Ghana is responsible for maintaining good diplomatic relations with India and closely works with the country on main sectors. The High Commission of Ghana also promotes travel and tourism, promote Ghana culture, and more. India and Ghana relations are good and enjoys friendly ties – agreement in various sectors. The High Commission of the Republic of Ghana offers various consular services.
So, let’s see contact details of Ghana High Commission in New Delhi India, such as Contact Details, Office Address, and More.
Ghana High Commission in New Delhi Office Address
- Office Address: 50 N Satya Marg Chanakyapuri, New Delhi 110021
- Postal Address: As Above
Ghana High Commission in New Delhi India Contact Numbers
- Telephone Number: 011 2419 3500
- Contact Number: 011 2419 3500
- Fax Number: Not Available
- Phone Number: 011 2419 3500
- WhatsApp Number: Not Available
- Mobile Number: Not Available
Email Address / Email ID and Official Website
- Official Website: http://www.ghana-mission.co.in/
- Official Email Address: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Hon. Consulate of Ghana in Mumbai Contact Details
- Office Address: 6A, Kapur Mahal, 2nd Floor, 65, Marine Drive, Mumbai
- Mobile Number: +91- 9892298974, +91-9892298974, +91-8369705758.
- Visa Timing : 10:00 hrs to 12:00 hrs
- Email Address: email@example.com
Consular Services Contact Details
- The Consular Section Main Phone Number : +91 (11) 26883298/ 26883315/2688338
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mumbai Address: Hon. Consulate of Ghana in Mumbai, 6A, Kapur Mahal, 2nd Floor, 65, Marine Drive, Mumbai
Telephone Number: +91 (22) 22819590, +91 (22) 22810938
Mobile : +91- 9892298974
Email ID: email@example.com
- Kolkata Office Address: Honorary Consulate of the Republic of Ghana ‘Jeewansatya’, DD-6, Sector -1 Salt lake City,Kolkata 700 064.
Telephone Number: +91 (33) 4020-6450
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Social Media Accounts
- Facebook Account / Facebook Page: Not Available
- Twitter Account / Twitter Handle: Not Available
Ghana is one of the African nations which is located in West Africa’s Gulf of Guinea. The country is a widely popular travel destination for old forts, secluded beaches, and diverse wildlife.
The currency of Ghana is Ghanaian cedi and the capital of the country is Accra. The dialing code of Ghana is +233. Accra, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Mole National Park and Tema are popular destinations in Ghana. Mole National Park, Kakum National Park, Cape Coast Castle, Elmina Castle, Artists Alliance Gallery, Labadi Beach, Jamestown, and Busua are popular tourist attractions in Ghana.
Article last republished on February 12, 2020.