Indian Bank Missed Call Number for Balance Enquiry and Mini Statement details given here. Indian Bank was established in 1907, now it has 20,924 employees in 2017. The bank was founded on 15 August 1907 (110 years ago). M K Bhattacharya & A S Rajeev is the Executive Directors of the bank and Kishore Kumar Kharat is MD & CEO of the Indian Bank.
Indian Bank provides Missed Call Balance Enquiry Services to their customers. Indian Bank customers can use his / her registered mobile number for this facility. Customer has to dial given number and after a few rings, call will disconnected itself. Indian Bank Missed call service gives reply with an SMS. In a SMS, you can get your account balance details.
There are no call charges for this number. It is the easiest and simple way to know your bank balance. But make sure that the Indian Bank customer’s mobile number must be registered in the bank account. If you are an Indian Bank customer and your mobile number has not been registered yet, then you must be registered your number for use this missed call facility.
So, let’s see the all important Missed Call Number for Balance Enquiry and Mini Statement of Indian Bank and More.
Indian Bank Missed Call Number for Balance Enquiry and Mini Statement, Contact Details
Indian Bank Missed Call Facility Numbers
- Missed Call Balance Enquiry Number: 9289592895
- Missed Call Mini Statement Number: 9289592895
- Missed Call Last Transactions Number: 9289592895
- Missed Call Number for Account Balance: 9289592895
- National Toll Free Number: 1800 425 00 000, 1800 425 4422
Indian Bank Social Media Profiles
- Facebook Page / Profile (Verified): https://www.facebook.com/MyIndianBank
- Twitter Handle / Account (Verified): https://twitter.com/myindianbank
- Official Pinterest Account: Not Available with us
- Official Instagram Account: https://www.instagram.com/myIndianbank/
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/indianbankofficial
- Official LinkedIn Account: https://in.linkedin.com/company/indianbank
If you want to get Indian Bank Missed Call Number, then you must go through given contact Numbers of Indian Bank. If you find this article is very useful and informative for you, then you can easily share this post via popular social media sites, such as Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, and more. You can also share this on WhatsApp too.
Article Title: Indian Bank Missed Call Number for Balance Enquiry and Mini Statement
Article first published on April 13, 2018.