Rashtrapati Bhavan New Delhi Contact Number, Email Address, and More information are given here. The Rashtrapati Bhavan is the Official residence of the President of India. It is formerly known as Viceroy’s House. It is situated at Rajpath, New Delhi, Delhi, India. The current president of India is Ram Nath Kovind and the first lady of India is Savita Kovind. In the year 1985, the first restoration project was started at the Rashtrapati Bhavan representing the Ashoka Hall stripped of its later additions and the second restoration project started in the year 2010 by Charles Correa and Sunita Kohli.
So, lets see the Rashtrapati Bhavan New Delhi Office Phone Number, Telephone Number, Contact Details, Mailing Address, Fax Number, Office Address, WhatsApp Number, and More.
Rashtrapati Bhavan New Delhi Contact Number, Email Address, and More
Address / Location
- Rashtrapati Bhavan New Delhi Address: Rashtrapati Bhavan, New Delhi – 110 001
- Web Information Manager Address: Public Relation Officer, Museum, President’s Secretariat, Rashtrapati Bhavan, New Delhi – 110 004
- Permanent Address: Rashtrapati Bhavan, New Delhi – 110 001
- Mailing Address/ Correspondence Address: Not Available
Important Contact Numbers
- Rashtrapati Bhavan New Delhi Phone Number: 011-23013287
- Rashtrapati Bhavan New Delhi Contact Number: As Above
- President of India New Delhi Office Reception Officer: 011-23015321
- Visit to Rashtrapati Bhavan and Museum Phone Numbers: 011-23015321 Ext. 4662, 4751
- President of India Official Website Web Information Manager Phone Numbers: 011 23015321 Extn: 4751
- WhatsApp Number: Not Available
- Telephone Number: 011-23013287
- Mobile Number: Not Available
- Helpline Number: Not Available
- Fax Number: Not Available
President of India Email ID and Official Website
- Rashtrapati Bhavan New Delhi Email ID (Reception): firstname.lastname@example.org
- President of India Office Email ID: email@example.com
- Official Website: https://presidentofindia.nic.in/index.htm
Social Media Accounts
- Instagram ID/ Instagram Account: Not Available
- YouTube Channel: Not Available
- LinkedIn Profile: Not Available
- Twitter Handle / Account (verified): Not Available
- Facebook Page / Account (verified): Not Available
- Pinterest: Not Available
At the back of the the Rashtrapati Bhavan,The Mughal Gardens are situated, which are incorporated for both Mughal and English landscaping styles. It is kept opened in the month of February–March every year during Udyanotsav. In order to purchase the tickets to visit The Mughal Gardens, then they are available at online websites at amazing discounts.
Read Also: Essar Steel Contact Number
Article first published on March 18, 2020.