Union Bank of India Missed Call Number for Balance Enquiry and Mini Statement and more details are given here. It is Largest Government-owned bank of India. The people can take benefit of Housing Loan, Student Loan, Online banking, SMS Banking, Fast Loans, Student Loans, and many other Loans. Union Bank provide various banking and financial product at lowest rate. It also provide SMS banking services and online banking services, which is more useful for people now a day.
In this article, we have provided information about Union Bank Missed Call Number for Balance and Mini Statement, Phone Number for Balance.
Union Bank of India Missed Call Number for Balance and Mini Statement, Phone Number for Balance
Union Bank of India Missed Call Facility Numbers
- Union Bank of India Missed Call Balance Enquiry Number: 9223008586
- Union Bank of India Missed Call Mini Statement Number: 9223008586
- Union Bank of India Missed Call Last Transactions Number: 9223008586
- Union Bank of India Missed Call Number for Account Balance: 9223008586
Union Bank of India Social Media Profiles
- Union Bank of India Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/UnionBankOfficial/?ref=page_internal
- Union Bank of India Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/UnionBankTweets
- Union Bank of India LinkedIn Page: Not available with us
Union Bank of India Fast Facts
- Headquarters: Mumbai
- CEO: Shree Rajkiran Rai G.
- Net Income: 1,351.60 crore
- Number of employees: 35,514
- Capital Ratio: 10.56%
- Owner: Government of India
- Industry: banking, Financial Services
- Founded: 11 November 1919
About Union Bank of India
It is largest Government owned bank of India. Union Bank has 43,000 branches in India, among them some of are located at Hong Kong, Dubai, Antwerp, and Sydney. In 11 November 1919, The Union Bank was registered as limited company in Mumbai, and it was inaugurated by Mahatma Gandhi.
In 2007, The bank expanded Internationally with office in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, and Shanghai. The bank first branch which is outside the India is situated at Hong Kong. The Key People of this bank is Shri Rajkiran Rai G and Gopal Singh Gusain & Manas Ranjan Biswal.
Article Title: Union Bank of India Missed Call Number for Balance Enquiry and Mini Statement
Article first published on May 25, 2019.